Monday 15 August 2016

Word Of The Day: Flawed


Flawed , adj .


Definition: "Someone I can no longer deny to myself is a mass-murdering, blood-soaked, child-droning, nation-destroying, Nazi-loving, jihadi-training, terrorist-enabling war criminal, but whom I'm committed to worshipping because of the melanin content of his skin."

Modifier: Deeply

Deeply flawed 

Definition: "This guy is such a bastard even my liberal state of denial is unable to sustain itself any longer, but I'm a liberal , dammit. I can't admit that I was conned into worshipping an evil mass murderer just because of the high melanin content of his skin!"

Related words: Liberal, hypocrite, Nobel Peace Prize recipient, Killary Voter.



1 comment:

  1. And he'll start to look much, much better by summer '17.

    MichaelWme

    ReplyDelete

Full comment moderation is enabled on this site, which means that your comment will only be visible after the blog administrator (in other words, yours truly) approves it. The purpose of this is not to censor dissenting viewpoints; in fact, such viewpoints are welcome, though it may lead to challenges to provide sources and/or acerbic replies (I do not tolerate stupidity).

The purpose of this moderation is to eliminate spam, of which this blog attracts an inordinate amount. Spammers, be warned: it takes me less time to delete your garbage than it takes for you to post it.

Proceed.