Saturday 1 April 2017

ISIS Affiliate Has Terrifying New Bio-Weapon

This is important. Please read it carefully.

I’ve been sent an article by a close friend, whose identity I’m not at liberty to disclose. I can only say that her initials are AF, and that she’s a journalist from one of the major networks, whose editorial stance she does not support or approve of.

AF claims that, several days ago, she was contacted by members of the Liwa Apryel al Pehla, or LAP, offering her an opportunity to visit one of its secret bases. As you probably know if you’ve been keeping up with terrorism news at all, LAP is an ISIS affiliate, but officially not part of the Islamic State. This is probably because by staying formally separate, it maintains plausible deniability of involvement in ISIS actions. It’s a very common terrorist tactic, but in this instance seems to be working, because LAP is not banned in a single country except Syria and Iraq.

My friend, who was in neither country, was aware that by communicating with LAP she would, therefore, not be committing any crime. She accordingly agreed to meet them secretly, after assuring herself of full guarantees of safety. She was then taken to a place in the desert, where precisely she of course cannot disclose, and to an underground bunker. There she was shown things which she was urged to communicate to the world. It appears that the LAP members who contacted her belonged to a splinter group, which was horrified at the actions of their own outfit, and were determined to leak the information to the world before it was too late. AF had been chosen because, belonging as she did to a major and reputable Western news organisation, she could get the news out and be believed.

After AF returned from this base, she therefore wrote an article exposing in detail all that she had seen and been told. But, to her astonishment, her employers flatly refused to publish the article, saying that they’d received orders from “highly placed government officials” that no information about LAP should be given out at all.

Although AF was prohibited from publishing her article under her byline, she decided that it was vital to get the story out, and she accordingly put it on her personal website, where it is not under her employers’ control. She requested me, among other people, to share it. However, since I am aware that far too many people are incredibly unwilling to take the one-second effort to click on links, I shall (with her permission) publish significant excerpts of her article here. Anyone still wishing to read her full article can then access it.

I must repeat that I cannot personally verify any of the claims made in this article. However, AF is a very old friend, whom I have known virtually all my life, and I have known her to be extremely conscientious. She has never failed me before and I am reasonably certain that she will not fail me in future either.

*******************************************************
The place where I was to be met was surprisingly ordinary; a corner of the main market, between a shop selling glass trinkets and an ice cream stall. The trinket seller had recognised me as a foreigner, and was trying determinedly to push his merchandise when the man I’d been told to expect arrived. He mentioned the password we’d arranged, I made the appropriate response, and he led me to a white SUV parked behind the Grand Hotel. It was dust-covered and the windows were covered with tinted film. There were two other men inside. None of them were visibly armed.

I was asked to sit beside the driver, and we left the town and drove into the desert. It was soon dark, and the driver used only the light of the moon to navigate, refusing to turn on his headlights. I asked him why.

He answered one word: “Drones”.

The other two men did not say anything.

We drove for hours without stopping, except for a short break when one of the other two men took over the driving. It was very cold, and the third man passed around sandwiches and tea from a Thermos flask. It helped warm me a little, but I was growing steadily more apprehensive. Despite the assurances of safety I’d received, I wondered if I’d taken a risk I shouldn’t have.

We arrived at what looked like a jumble of ancient ruins before midnight. When we got close I realised that there was camouflage netting draped over the broken walls, and armed men in balaclavas and sand-coloured uniforms standing guard. As soon as I’d got out, the SUV drove away. One of the waiting men, who wore a balaclava like the rest, came forward and introduced himself as the man who had contacted me, Abu Gaddha al Bewakufi, the local LAP commander. He spoke English with a flat accent, impossible to place with any certainty, but it was the same person who had spoken to me on the phone each time earlier.

“My unit is only here for two more days,” he said. “But they are all of the same opinion as me. There are things that we should not do, even in the course of the holy jihad, and this is one of them. I am talking about this new secret weapon.”

I had some questions ready about his personal life and motivation for joining the jihad, but he cut me off. “There is no time for that,” he said, and led me down a flight of stairs underground. I could hear the roar of a generator, and lights were strung along a corridor leading to a steel door. The LAP’s flag, similar but not identical to that of ISIS, hung over it.

“This is only one of several bases spread across the country,” Abu Gaddha al Bewakufi informed me, opening the door. Inside, there was a long and brightly lit room which had been set up as a laboratory. There were benches loaded with equipment I couldn’t identify, and what was clearly an electron microscope at the far end. Opposite it there were several large drums, painted black and grey.

“We are in the process of abandoning this base, which is why the technicians who used to work here have left,” Mr al Bewakufi told me. “The Amir has ordered it relocated. Once we have removed the equipment, we will blow it up.”

The Amir is, of course, the highly secretive leader of LAP, whose real name is unknown. It is reputed that he is part of ISIS’ inner council, but nobody seems to be certain. Mr al Bewakufi claimed that he had himself never seen him, and did not know personally who he was.

I was taken to a table near the electron microscope, where there was a laptop next to a glass-topped box which had been divided into compartments. Each compartment had wads of currency notes from a number of countries. I noticed Russian rubles, Indian rupees, Euros, and British pound notes among them.

“This is the secret weapon,” Abu Gaddha al Bewakufi said, pointing at the box. He turned on the laptop and showed me the screen. At first I did not understand what I was seeing, because it was fuzzy and grey. Then I saw that the fuzzy grey background was speckled with spiky black spheres, like old sea mines.  

“What are they?” I asked.

“That is the secret weapon,” Mr al Bewakufi said. “It’s a highly contagious virus, which can penetrate the body through skin pores. The Amir intends to contaminate currency notes with it and distribute them in the target countries. India is the first target, because of its high population and heavy use of cash. If it succeeds in India, we will next try it on Russia and China.”

“What does the virus do?” I asked.

“It works similarly to Ebola in some ways. It causes severe uncontrollable bleeding from all over the body, so that the infected person dies from blood loss. The virus leaves the body along with the blood and can infect anyone coming into contact with it.” He pointed to the other end of the laboratory, where I could see cages with white rats. “I have seen things with those rats which made me feel sorry for them. I never knew I could feel sorry for a rat before. But,” he said, getting up, “I realise that you will need more proof than my verbal statements, so I’ll infect a rat and show you what happens to it.”

“And when is this attack supposed to take place?” I asked. “Or has it started already?”

“Any day now.” He pulled on elbow-length rubber gloves, took a piece of filter paper and carefully moistened it with liquid he took from a sealed tube. He then put the filter paper in an empty cage. “You choose which rat you’d like me to use,” he said. “I need you to be completely satisfied.:

Suddenly, I had no doubts that he was completely serious. “I believe you,” I told him. “I don’t want you to use any rats.”

“You realise how devastating this attack will be?” Mr al Bewakufi said, pulling the gloves off. “It’s not only going to kill millions of people – and in a crowded, cash-based nation like India the deaths will be in the millions at least – but it will completely destroy the people’s faith in currency. There will be total anarchy and collapse, and the results of that can’t be imagined. That is why we need you to get this story out, before things go completely out of control.”

He then handed me a flash drive. “The specifications of the virus are in there,” he said. “Everything I could find out about it. You will please make sure this gets into the authorities’ hands.” I noticed that his own hands were shaking, apparently with emotion and stress.

Later that night, I was shown other things in the bunker, which was much larger than I’d imagined. Mr al Bewakufi, however, informed me that it was only a small base compared to the others LAP has in the country, and that when...

***************************************************************

The rest of the article is not directly concerned with the LAP’s new secret weapon, which is why I am not including it here. Anyone who wishes can read it, and some of the details of the virus, on AF’s own website.

You can well imagine how important this ISIS affiliate’s possession of such deadly bio-weapons is, and what havoc can be wreaked with it. I would say that Abu Gaddha al Bewakufi’s own estimate of the damage is conservative in the extreme; with its economy wrecked, its towns in anarchy, and chaos everywhere, the Indian government will likely be faced with an uncontrollable temptation to blame Pakistan for it. And the result of that will be rising tensions which will almost certainly lead to war, and that in turn is more than likely to go nuclear.

I can only wonder why AF’s employers refused to publish this article. The only reason I can think of is that the “government officials” they mentioned are well aware of this plot and want it to go ahead. I would also suggest that a militant group, no matter how well supplied and equipped, is unlikely to be able to come up with such a potent bio weapon on its own. As such, it’s extremely likely that these viruses were actually created elsewhere and given to the LAP by these same government officials. If I should guess at their motives for doing so, however, I should be accused of dabbling in conspiracy theories, so I shall not – except to say that chaos and socioeconomic breakdown are excellent excuses for “humanitarian intervention” and neo-imperialism. There is not much one can colonise, of course, if ballistic missiles carrying nuclear warheads are screaming down at twenty times the speed of sound.

I strongly suggest that you read the rest of AF’s article, here.



3 comments:

  1. The head of LAP is undoubtedly the Caliph Lirpa Loof, a brilliant strategist with absolutely no scruples.

    MichaelWme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one Bill. Sorry for being late, been very busy here the past 12 days.

    ReplyDelete

Full comment moderation is enabled on this site, which means that your comment will only be visible after the blog administrator (in other words, yours truly) approves it. The purpose of this is not to censor dissenting viewpoints; in fact, such viewpoints are welcome, though it may lead to challenges to provide sources and/or acerbic replies (I do not tolerate stupidity).

The purpose of this moderation is to eliminate spam, of which this blog attracts an inordinate amount. Spammers, be warned: it takes me less time to delete your garbage than it takes for you to post it.

Proceed.